Our field trip is right around the corner! Yeah! Thursday, April 26, 2012 we will be going to Mariposa on a Via bus. This day is both fun and educational. I have pulled 13 names of parents who will accompany the class on the bus. The nine remaining parents will be asked to carpool to Mariposa to meet us. These parents are:
Mrs. Abbate
Teresa Gonzalez
Mrs. Rubacaba
Mrs. Delworth
Melissa Gonzalez
Mrs. Horal
Mrs. Mendonca
Mrs. Mendoza
Mr. and Mrs. Pellicano
Mrs. Queen
Mrs. Whitaker
Ms Leverett
Thanks
Please refer to the information letter for other details about the trip.
Religion
Ch 10
Science- because of the break, I will not give a test on the chapter- the chapter review will count as a test
- lesson 3
- lesson 3, homework- please finish the notesheet
- Ch C/! ch rev pgs C28-C29, I will collect the note sheets
- ch C/2 cards
- begin lesson 1
- pgs 282-283
- 284-285 evens
- 284-285 odds
- 290-291
- ch rev pg 292
- library/computers
- finish lesson 3- I will collect the note sheets
- wb 74-75
- Ch 8 cards
- beginlesson 1
- library and computers
- unit 26 3x each
- pgs 162-163
- 164-165
- test
- library and computers
- rev pg 396
- pg 397
- english pretest
- adverb test
- Esperanza - finish ch 7, reading journal
- begin ch 8
- Ch 8
- finish ch 8, reading journal
- 12:30 Dismissal