We will have a busy week. Wednesday, April 17 at 6:30 PM will be the Spring program. I would like the students to be here by 6:15
PM at my classroom to get ready. I am asking the students to wear bright colored or Hawaiian print shirts and jeans (any color). If you have any questions, please give me a call.
Friday, April 19, 2013 is our field trip to Mariposa! I sent home a note Friday giving you all the last minute information that you need to know to be ready for the day. If you have any questions, give me a call. It will be a fun trip. Please note that their are a lot of parents going. I am asking that some parents carpool. Thanks!
Field Trip basic info:
Be here at 7:45 AM
Wear free dress, and bring a sack lunch
bring $ for souvenirs
Will return about 3:00 PM- meet at the classroom to pick up your child- Thank you for your understanding .
Weekly reminders:
I have decided to move the math test to this Monday. We needed an extra day to review.
Spelling test - Unit 26- will be on Thursday of this week.
Religion
- First Communion Mass
- Ch 13 201-208
- pgs 209-210
- Preschool
- Mass- Students will Finish reading lesson 2 in Science and finish note sheet for HOMEWORK TODAY
- Begin C/1 lesson 3- read and start note sheet
- lesson 3
- finish lesson 3, finish note sheet
- pgs 382-383- Fraction test will be given another period of the day
- 384-385
- 386-387
- None
- Math test
- begin lesson 3, notesheet
- lesson 3, notesheet
- finish lesson 3 and note sheet
- 3x each
- 162-163
- 164-165'
- 166, test
- none
- pg 396 #1-15
- 396 - 397 #s 16-37
- 397 #s 38-47
Reading
- Esperanza 208-213
- 214-223
- 224-233
- Los Uvas pg 234-